Saturday, April 9, 2011

Flickr and L2 classroom


I made this photobook with Bookr. I think it could be used for my teaching past tense and "used to ...".
I would like to show this  photobook to the whole class and share my childhood stories with them. Via experiences sharing, the whole class practice the use of past tense and "used to " in oral discussion. As a homework, the students would work in groups and make their own photo book to introduce one thing happened in the past. They could talk about how their campus/neighborhood used to be like. They could also talk about their childhood memories. By making notes with pictures sharing, students can practice the grammar in a meaningful and communicative way.

1 comment:

Maryanne said...

That would be a very good way to use Bookr. BTW I loved your story!